Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The DREADED "muffin top"

Pin It Now! Okay... I am SOOO glad to post this!! I bought a pair of pants awhile back and have not been able to wear them, for the reason that all women hate. Muffin top. Ugh... the word alone makes me shutter; besides the fact that muffin tops really are the best part of the muffin of course, hahhahhaa. Or... is that NOT a funny joke since I'm working on weight loss? Oh well.

Anyways, I thought I may as well try them on and I am SOO glad I did! No shimmying, no sucking in, nooooo muffin top!

I give God all the glory, as I really don't know how that would have happened if it weren't for His help!

Just wanted to share that joyous moment with everyone ;)

Have a good one!

Let me clarify... I don't ever look at another lady and see what I see in myself. I hope that makes sense. So, basically if you have this "issue", or even if you don't... PLEASE do not be offended by anything I put in my blog. If you really know me, you know I would NEVER want to hurt anyone by something I have said or written about. That is not my heart at ALL. 

1 comment:

Rachael said...

SO great! I totally understand the elation of getting into a pair of pants that have been a no-no! :-) Now, I need to work on getting a bit better into a few again after all the holiday snacking!